2014년 12월 2일 화요일

Week 2 SLOG



When I think about the term "computer science", I can only think of heavy calculations, and programming with various languages. I am surprised to know that computer scientists use English in terms of mathematical proofs to communicate with each other, and that it
is essential for students like me to learn them too.   

Thankfully, English is my first language. I can only imagine how non-native speakers are feeling about this class, but I think that it would go something like this. 


I would like to use my SLOG as a review for my final exam as I continue updating my blog. 

I am also taking STA247H1 this term. Most of the symbols I learned so far in this course are used in the statistical probability as well, so I find CSC165H1 highly helpful. I am looking forward to the material coming up.  



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기