2014년 12월 7일 일요일

Week 7 SLOG

I try to use my SLOG as a summary of things that the class went over during lecture. During this weeks lecture, we a method of solving proofs: proof by cases. The reason why this is tricky to me is for two reasons. First, I have to find the proper chain to link the two statements together. Second, I have to be open to different cases in which the proof is possible. If I was comparing this to integral calculus (MAT136H1), proof would be equivalent to a integral question. An equation can be integrated in many different ways (i.e. integration by parts, substitution rule, etc.). This is relevant to proof because proof can be done in several ways as well. Some methods we learned in class are by contradiction and cases. To mention some other things we covered in lecture, it was about some basic sorting algorithms that I have covered in csc108 and 148.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기